Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A new beginning






So where do I start? Other than to say I am so excited about the New Year and what it is going to bring.



I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of 'my girls' who supported the start of my new business towards the end of last year. So much fun!!! For those who do not yet know, I started a Card making/scrap booking business last year. I teach classes at home and have a small shop set up for you to purchase your supplies from.

I am loving the new set up and have been very busy creating new workshops for the new year as seen in the pics. Please let me know what you think, even if you think I wont like the feed back! LOL!!

I will also take this time to let those who have not been to a class know about my great benefits.

I have a loyalty program, which entitles you to a free gift when you complete 5 classes. (a decent gift) and if you are nice enough to book a class (separate to set classes) you qualify to be the HOSTESS with the MOSTESS! For the girls who have been a hostess you know it is defiantly worth it. A free pack of goodies, you get to keep the demonstration that I do at the start of the class and any booking made by yourself or anyone else gives you $5 to spend in store.


I think that is about all I have to let you know about for now the only other thing is I have A LOT of free space in my diary so if anyone is interested in a class with great benefits for the hostess please contact me so I can arrange a date.


Keep an eye out for new posts and I hope to hear from you all very soon!


Til' then....


K xxxxxx









No comments:

Post a Comment